- Information & Support
- Get Involved
- About us
- Events List
Red Flags for GPs
Please take our Red Flags action and help us raise awareness of PSP with GPs.
Getting involved is simple:
- Download a copy of our PSP Red Flags for GPs
- Arrange an appointment with your Practice Manager, GP or Patient Group
- Take it to your appointment
- Ask them to share it in their practice
- Let us know where you’ve been and send in a photo if possible
- Ask your family and friends to take the action too.
If you have an appointment with your GP for a medical matter please take the PSP Red Flags for GPs with you, but do not book surgery time with your GP just to discuss Red Flags.