We would like to invite you, your family and friends to the Solihull Local Group for people affected by PSP &CBD. This group has joined with the MSA Trust, who support people affected by MSA. The group will meet on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
It is a lovely building which is an ideal space for us to use. There is free parking on site and on arrival I would ask that all visitors sign in at the reception.
PSP, CBD & MSA often fall under the same umbrella of parkinsonian conditions and joining this group will give you the opportunity to meet with others who are in a similar situation, share advice and get support.
Please feel free to contact Pat for more information.
Dates for your diary:
- 14 August – Summer Social – tea, cakes and social
- 11 September – Emotional 1st Aid Kit – Jane Murray. Debbie Ruddock, PSPA’s Helpline Care Navigator, will also be attending.
- 9 October – Advance Care Planning – Medical Team
- 13 November – ‘Time Out’ – for carers to be together and people with MSA, PSP & CBD to be together for peer support/sharing of ideas
- 11 December – Christmas social