We would like to invite you, your family and friends to the Solihull Local Group for people affected by PSP &CBD. This group has joined with the MSA Trust, who support people affected by MSA. This group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
It is a lovely building which is an ideal space for us to use. There is free parking on site and on arrival I would ask that all visitors sign in at the reception.
PSP, CBD & MSA often fall under the same umbrella of parkinsonian conditions and joining this group will give you the opportunity to meet with others who are in a similar situation, share advice and get support.
Please feel free to contact Pat for more information.
2020 Dates for your diary:
- 8 January: Any Questions? Emma Saunders, MSA Nurse Specialist
- 12 February: ’Time Out’ – for carers to be together and people with MSA to be together for peer support/sharing ideas
- 11 March: Solicitor Sydney Mitchell
- 8 April: Care and Support in the Community Social Work
- 13 May: Mind, Body & Spirit – Hospice Chaplin
- 10 June: Tips and equipment to make life easier – Occupational Therapist
- 8 July: ‘Time Out’ – for carers to be together and people with MSA + PSP to be together for peer support/sharing ideas
- 12 August: Summer Social – tea, cakes & social
- 9 September: Emotional 1st Aid Kit – Jane Murray
- 14 October: Advance Care Planning – Medical Team
- 11 November: ‘Time Out’ – for carers to be together and people with MDM to be together for peer support/sharing ideas
- 9 December: Christmas Social