You are invited to the next Hampshire Group “Drop-In”
Come for tea and cake, and the opportunity to get together with other people in similar circumstances to you. It is a chance for us to meet each other, to share helpful advice and provide support and friendship. We would love to see you there.
If you don’t know Wherwell it is a beautiful peaceful village positioned on the River Test. The hall itself is in the heart of the village with good parking and access.
Whether you’re living with PSP or CBD, a carer, fundraiser or have some other connection with PSP and CBD – you’re all very welcome!
If you need any further information please email Louisa.
Please note that meeting dates have changed from a Friday to Wednesday
Dates for your diary:
- 10 July – Lizi Nicholls, Advanced Occupational Therapist, will be attending.
- 4 September – Dr Boyd Ghosh, Neurologist, will be attending this meeting. N.B. This meeting will take place from 11am – 2pm.
- 2 October – Elizabeth Sykes-Little, Speech & Language Therapist, will be attending.
- 6 November – Cathy Moughton, PSPA’s Helpline Care Navigator, will be attending.
- 4 December – Christmas meeting