Please come to the Doncaster Group meetings for families and friends living with PSP/ CBD in this area.
Come for tea and cake, and the opportunity to get together with other people in similar circumstances to you. It is a chance for us to meet each other, to share helpful advice and provide support and friendship. We would love to see you there. A representative from Sue Ryder will be visiting this meeting.
The PSPA’s dedicated help and advisory support service, comprehensive and informative literature and funding of ongoing research helps us deal positively with issues that, perhaps, we hoped we would never have to.
Our local group can build on this support and bring practical benefit to those living with PSP/ CBD; we do not have to face the future alone.
We look forward to meeting with you.
Dates for your diary:
- 12 December – Christmas Party – Carol Amirghiasvand, PSPAs Helpline and Information Services Manager, will be attending this meeting
- 13 February
- 10 April – we will be having a representative to talk about Fire Safety in our homes
- 12 June – we will be holding a raffle for PSPA at this meeting
- 14 August – Doncaster Hospice will be attending this meeting
- 16 October
- 11 December – Christmas Party